25 December 2014

A Christmas layout for the Guest DT spot of 13ARTS!!!


Merry Christmas to all of you!!!
What a plaisir to see my 2nd project for the amazing 13ARTS on the day of Christmas!!!It means so much to me and that's why i wanted to dedicate my page to this magnificent event!!!A little bit of the Christmas spirit in the heart of everyone!!!

 My 2nd project for 13arts is a page inspired from Christmas and the holy night!!!


At first I created my background applying gesso on the right and on the left side of my paper. Then i added some texture with modelling paste and a stencil  i used, so that i could create tree on the pattern paper. At last I sprayed on different spots of the page using 2 mists.


I painted all the chipboards (snowflake frame & snowflake) with the same mists and i began to build my page using my favorite embellisements such as a doily,flowers, a lace... 



To add some sparkle on my project i also added some gold microspheres, glitter strips and some paint glitter.












May you be blessed with the Lord's love and your CHRISTMAS be filled with the joys of the holy night!!!

xoxo,
Alexandra

2 comments :

  1. Την αγάπησα τη σελίδα σου, Αλεξάνδρα, μου αρέσει ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ! Ξεχειλίζει αγάπη και τρυφερότητα - συγχαρητήρια και μπράβο για το GD στο 13 arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΠΟΛΛΑ! ΚΑΛΗ ΠΡΟΤΩΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΜΕ ΥΓΕΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΑΓΑΠΗ ΣΤΟ ΣΠΙΤΙΚΟ ΣΟΥ!

    ReplyDelete