23 November 2014

Guest Design Spot for 13arts!

Hi everyone!

I am so thrilled today to be on 13arts blog as a Guest Designer ...
A dream that came true!!!I'm happy like a child!!!lol!!

I thank Ayeeda and Marta from the bottom of my heart for showcasing my project...
I feel really honored and blessed about that!



Here's the layout I made using the amazing 13arts products you can find here...
  
I was inspired from the winter and a beautiful photo i found on Pinterest!

I created my background with 3 mists of different color and then i added some texture with modelling paste and a stencil  i used, so that i could create other snowflakes on the pattern paper..



5 comments :

  1. Εκπληκτικό! Μπραβο Αλεξανδρα!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Υπέροχη σελίδα, μπράβο Αλεξάνδρα μου και συγχαρητήρια για το GD !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Χαίρομαι που πήρες τα πάνω σου πάλι!!!Είδες λοιπόν;Μπράβο σου είναι τέλειο!!Μην αφήσεις αυτά τα χαρτάκια ποτε...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Καλά, αυτό που έκανες με τον τίτλο (αναποδα Ls) με ξετρέλανε!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Και τι ωραίος συνδυασμός χρωμάτων!!!!! Χίλια μπράβο και συγχαρητήρια για το GD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Τι ωραία χρώματα, τι ωραία σύνθεση!!! μπράβο Αλεξάνδρα μου! τέλειο!!

    ReplyDelete