10 March 2014

My layout for the 4challenge of SUPREME SCRAP TOURNAMENT 2014!


Hi eveyone!!!
This is my layout for the 4nd round of  Supreme Scrap Tournament 2014!

So many beautiful creations from super talented ladies from all over the world!!
That's really AWESOME and also the fact i'm still IN!!!I'm really grateful and happy!!!

Once again i want to say a big THANK YOU for the support to all the girls who have voted me on the 3rd round and gave me the chance & the pleasure to participate once again in this extremely amazing challenge which has already become one of my favourite EVER!!!

No, i'm not crazy!!!LOL...
I simply love challenging myself, try different and completely NEW things because it gives me the opportunity to discover my creative limits!
It's just simple as that...the more you do...the more you learn... in everything!!!

So, for the 4th challenge, we are asked to use a double page layout with 8 photos and no mixed media techniques at ALL!!!
In other words, we are called to create a scrapbook page, totally CLEAN!!
We are also asked to create 3 hidden elements on our page!
I used 8 photos of my daughter's birth!!!I love them!!!
It's after her birth, the first moments in her life!!!
I wanted to immortalise with my camera the movements of her hands and her face!
Also in my 3 hidden elements, i wanted to leave secret messages, full of love & wisdom!!!
I have created a banner with various elements, and i used all the papers from this collection of  Crate Paper. which is one of my favourites!
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/85/41/96/83/0085419683173_500X500.jpg

I hope you like it!!!
I wish the best to all of you and good luck on the 4th round!!!


 My 1st hidden element is under the first photo...


If you use the fiber to pull out the journaling card,
 you can see the message to my daughter who says....
"Keep calm.Be still.
Humble yourself 
under the mighty hand of God and 
carry on."



My 2nd hidden element is the following...


...a message hidden under the pocket...
'you make my heart sing"



and my 3rd hidden element  is this one...
a small envelope on my banner...


If you open it, 
you see my third message to my little girl...
"your family will ALWAYS be close to you"



 and now some more close-ups...
i stiched a flower by hand...


i also stiched a heart behind the paper lace....



15 comments :

  1. Αλεξάνδρα είναι ΦΑΝΤΑΣΤΙΚΟ!!!!
    Η μικρή είναι γλύκα και τα μηνύματα που έκρυψες ένα θησαυρός που θα έχει στη ζωή της!!!
    Καλή επιτυχία!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Αλεξάνδρα ειναι υπέροχο!!! τόσο γλυκό και τόσο ήρεμο όσο το μωρό που κοιμάται!!!! να την χαίρεσαι την μικρούλα σου, και όλα τα παιδάκια σου και να την καμαρώνεις!!!!!
    καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Αλεξάνδρα μου!!!!!Τι έφτιαξες καλή μου!!!!!Είναι υπεροχο απλα!!!!Χαιρομαι πολύ που οποια πρόκληση και να σου βάλουν τη βγάζεις εις πέρας....Και κάνεις να φαίνεται τόσο εύκολο!!!!!!!Καλή επιτυχία και σε αυτόν το γύρο!!!!!!Αν και την έχεις εξασφαλισμένη!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Μπράβο Αλεξάνδρα είναι τέλειαααα!!!! Καλή επιτυχία!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/3/14 08:00

    Πάρα πολύ ομορφη σύνθεση Αλεξανδρα μου, και ωραίο φυλαχτο για την μικρή σου ... καλή τύχη !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. ειναι απλα wowwwwwww!!!!!δεν εχω λογια!!!!μου αρεσε τρελα!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Στάζει μέλι!!!!! Γλυκύτατη!!! Και το κόλπο με τον φάκελο μου άρεσε πολύ, δεν φαίνεται καν ότι είναι κάτι κρυμένο εκεί! Καλή επιτυχία!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Αχ!!!! Λάτρεψα και το κεντητό λουλουδάκι!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Καλή επιτυχία Αλεξάνδρα μου!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Φοβερή συνθεση!! τελειες φωτο που κλεβουν την παρασταση!!! καλη επιτυχια!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Τελεια γλυκύτατη εντελως το στυλ σου !! Καλη επιτυχια!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Φανταστικη, ζουζουνιαρικη, ρομαντική.... Τέλεια !!!!!!
    Και αυτη σου η σύνθεση μου αρέσει παρα πολυ!!!!
    Καλη επιτυχία !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. τελεια συνθεση Αλεξανδρα μου φοβερες φωτος!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!οι "κρυψωνες" πολυ εξυπνες!!!!!!!!!!
    καλη επιτυχια!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Είναι η καλύτερη σου ως τωρα!! Πανέμορφο στυλ, τρυφερό, αρμονικό!! Καλή επιτυχία!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Τι όμορφο που είναι !!!! Αλλη μια υπέροχη δημιουργία Αλεξάνδρα μου, είσαι μια αστείρευτη πηγή έμπνευσης και γλυκύτητας !! Χίλια μπράβο και καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ReplyDelete