16 April 2014

DT Mid-month Reveal for SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD'S April challenge!!!!

Hi everyone! 
Today we have our mid month reveal!
Even more wonderful inspiration for YOU from our fantastic design team!
We hope you feel EVEN MORE INSPIRED to create with Riikka's fantastic
mood board & urge you to refer to Reveal One HERE for full details.


Scrap Around The World is turning ONE!
We have some major celebrations planned!!
Hope to see you ALL there!!!
-----------------------------------------------------
Welcome to REVEAL TWO of Challenge TWELVE, hosted by 
Design Team member Riikka Kovasin from Finland! 
Riikka has created this light & modern mood board 
for you to be inspired by, using her favorite colors.
Feel free to interpret the mood board in any way you like,
 using one image, several of them, all of them or even just
 one aspect of an image, using ANY COLOURS!  

This is how i was inspired by the above fabulous moodboard of Rikka!!!
I used a fabulous paper and mists of 13 arts to create my background!My butterflies are homemade with a piece of paper stamped and then misted using the same colours as my background!!I wanted to create a short of "feeling the movement" on my page!!!The paper, the feeling of the air on the photo and the butterflies have this kind of airy movement i think!!!!
I really enjoyed this creation and i hope you like it too!!!



and some close-ups....




2 comments :

  1. Oh, I love those 13arts papers you used! Your layout is amazing, I can really see where your inspiration came from!
    Love those butterflies and all the texture. Well done :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page Alexandra....love the styling....such a beautiful page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete