05 January 2014

DT Reveal for January sketch challenge of LIFE.PAPER.SCRAPBOOK!


Happy New Year to all of you!!!
This new year brought to me some great news!!!
I have the pleasure and the honor to be part of the New Design Team of a favorite challenge blog of mine and fabulous online scrapbook magazine .....the LIFE.PAPER.SCRAPBBOK!!!
For January we have a sketch challenge!!!


This is my layout, based on the sketch, using a photo of my husband and I from our summer vacation in Crete (Chania)...
I also played with my favorite colors, using products of American Crafts!
I can't wait to see your creations!!!






  Our sponsor for this challenge is Paper Camellia.
http://papercamellia.com/
Paper Camellia is a monthly Scrapbook Kit Club founded on the belief that your creative time should be a pleasure. Our goal is to make it easy and effortless for you to create by offering you a destination where beautifully coordinated scrapbook products come together with inspiration, creativity and exceptional customer care. All delivered right to your door. Purchase our Kits individually, or by joining as a monthly subscriber at Papercamellia.com

6 comments :

  1. Such a gorgeous take on the sketch! I love the colors and all the elements you used! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ όμορφο,Αλεξάνδρα!Τέλεια τα χρώματα και τα στοιχεία που διάλεξες.
    (Ωραία φωτο!!!!).Πολλά φιλιά.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the picture is what I loved first (very sweet) and then I just loved all your embellishments-perfect balance of the pinks & blues:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch and your colour palette is so soft and dreamy- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Τι χαρούμενα χρώματα και τι όμορφη φωτογραφία;;;; Φοβερή σύνθεση Αλεξάνδρα, μπράβο!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the colors you used on that layout :)

    ReplyDelete